This Policy in the field of personal data processing and confidentiality of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that Artex LLC and/or its affiliates may receive about the user while using any of the sites, services, services, programs and products of Artex LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Services). The user's consent to the provision of personal data (personal information), given by him in accordance with this Policy within the framework of relations with one of the persons belonging to the group of persons of Artex LLC, applies to all persons belonging to this group of persons.
The use of the Services means the user's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein, namely, to perform the actions provided for in clause 3, Part 1, Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" both without and with the use of automation tools, and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, of his will and in his interest; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user must refrain from using the Services.
- Personal information of users received and processed by Artex LLC
Within the framework of this Policy, "user's personal information" means:
- Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services during their use using the software installed on the user's device, including IP address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program that accesses the Services), access time, the address of the requested page.
- Other information about the user, if its collection and/or provision is defined in the regulatory documents of individual Services.
This Policy applies only to the Services of Artex LLC. Artex LLC does not control and is not responsible for third-party websites to which the user can click on links available on Artex LLC websites. On such sites, other personal information may be collected or requested from the user, as well as other actions may be performed.
In general, Artex LLC does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users and does not monitor their legal capacity. However, Artex LLC assumes that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form, that the personal data specified by him during registration belongs to him personally and keeps this information up to date. The risk of providing false information is borne by the user who provided it.
The user's consent to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely from the moment of registration of the user on the site, and does not require periodic confirmation. Artex LLC will store personal information for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with the requirements of legislation and regulations.
- Purposes of collecting and processing personal information of users
- Artex LLC collects, processes and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of Services and the provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user), in strict accordance with applicable law.
Artex LLC may use the user's personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts with Artex LLC;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations of Artex LLC to the user;
- Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of Services, provision of services, as well as processing requests and requests from the user;
- Improving the quality of Services, the convenience of their use, the development of new Services and services;
- Targeting of advertising materials;
- Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
- Conditions for processing the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
- With respect to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the user voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain Services (for example, a blog), the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
Artex LLC has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the user's use of a certain Service or to provide a service to the user;
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- Such transfer takes place within the framework of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
- Measures applied to protect users' personal information:
- Artex LLC takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
- When processing personal data of users, Artex LLC is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
- Feedback. Questions and suggestions
- All suggestions or questions about this Policy should be reported through the contacts section
*date of last update 21.09.2021 год